Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
1) THE VENUE : WILL BE OPEN FROM 9AM ( NO EARLIER PLEASE ) FOR SETTING UP .
2) UNLOADING : AFTER YOU'VE UNLOADED YOUR VEHICLE(S) THE MANAGEMENT HAVE REQUESTED YOU PARK ON THE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE AT THE SIDE OF THE VENUE.
3 ) THIS SHOW WILL OPEN AT 11AM UNTIL 4PM.
4) STAND BOUNDARIES : ALL OF YOUR EQUIPMENT AND FURNITURE MUST FIT IN THE SPACE YOU'VE BOOKED.
5 ) 1 PERSON ONLY PER STAND INSIDE THE VENUE.
We reserve the right to restrict or alter a display if extra space has been taken and restrict the running of any mechanical or any other items the organisers deem to be a danger or annoyance to any other exhibitor.
No liability will be accepted for any damage or loss to stands, products or equipment.
6) PLEASE ENSURE YOUR STAND IS DRESSED TO A HIGH STANDARD AND READY BY 10.45 AM.
7) WEDDING VEHICLES WILL BE GIVEN A DESIGNATED SPACE.
MAXIMUM 2 VEHICLES PER COMPANY and 1 attended per car outside.
The organiser will request spaces for your vehicles but cannot be held responsible should the venue be unable to do this.
8) PROMOTING NON-EXHIBITORS : YOU MUSTN'T PROMOTE ANY NON EXHIBITORS at the event.
Please note that the giving out of leaflets/ promotional literature is restricted to your stand space/ area to prevent
impairment to fellow exhibitors.
9) A final decision is yet to be made on drinks, refreshments and the buffet.
10) Each exhibitor will ensure they have the sufficient insurance cover for their goods and people accompanying or working with them during the show
If THE SHOW is cancelled for any reason outside of our control KB EVENT will not be liable for any costs or losses incurred by the exhibitor. A charge will be due for this particular show towards pre- advertising and administration costs should a cancellation take place. The balance will then be divided between the exhibitors. This clause includes but not limited to severe weather conditions and any decision by organiser to cancel the show will be deemed correct the decision ( weather Related or otherwise ) .